Get A Quote
Money/Cash in Transit
This Policy covers Loss of Money which includes Cash or Currency Notes occasioned by Robbery or Theft or any cause whilst in Transit or in Premises.
- Money with the tellers at the counters or locked drawers
- Value of safe or strong room
- Unused local Authority, NSSF, or NHIF stamps
- Money in Transit
- Money in premises during and after business hours while locked in drawers.
- Money with the directors at residence or in transit
- Money with authorized staff
- Money in locked safe
- Theft of Money from unattended motor vehicle
- Loss due to error or omission